2016年5月25日星期三

Seek the Bright Life - "I'm Resolved to Follow God" (Official Music Video)



I’m Resolved to Follow God
I
Believing in God till now, I have finally seen the light.
I walked through a rough path of persecutions and adversities.
In bitters and sorrows, tears wet my garment.
So many nights I prayed, left awake.
The world rejected me; my family and friends steered clear of me.
I journeyed to and fro all day long, with nowhere to lay my head.
In name we have freedom, but actually have no human rights.
I hate Satan to the core! When will the injustice be redressed?
The dark, evil world stirs me to seek a life of light all the more.
Certain that Christ is the truth and the way, I’m resolved to follow Him to the end.
The dark, evil world stirs me to seek a life of light all the more.
Certain that Christ is the truth and the way, I’m resolved to follow Him to the end.
II
God struck the shepherds; a great tribulation arose.
The dark clouds came pressing down, the air thick with terror.
From the devil’s talons, I had several narrow escapes.
God’s words comforted me, increasing my inner strength.
After all manner of torments, I deeply know God is loveable.
God rules over everything, yet man’s faith is too poor.
From the trial of fiery lake, I reap great benefits.
I see through Satan, and hate the great red dragon even more.
Mean and cruel it is, the dragon has corrupted and devoured so many souls.
It’s not easy to gain God’s salvation; I will love God more to comfort His heart.
Mean and cruel it is, the dragon has corrupted and devoured so many souls.
It’s not easy to gain God’s salvation; I will love God more to comfort His heart.
III
Recalling God’s work, I doubly feel God is dear.
Accepting God’s judgment, I’m transformed in disposition.
Painful chastisement and refinement allow me to know God better.
It’s such a glory to believe in the practical God.
Spending for the true God brings comfort to my heart.
Doing my duty faithfully, I suffer yet enjoy.
Life is so short; loving God is happiest.
I’m contented with the honor of serving God.
The practical God saves me and gives me a true life.
To fulfill my long-cherished wish, I will strive to run toward tomorrow.
It’s the practical God who saves me and gives me a true life.
To fulfill my long-cherished wish, I will strive to run toward tomorrow.

Recommendation:
Praise and Worship the Practical God | Gospel Music "Chinese Choir Episode 15" https://goo.gl/MjA42y 
Find the Source | Gospel Movie "Who Is He That Has Returned" https://goo.gl/yGsDOW
New World | Hymns Concert "Chinese Choir Episode 13" https://goo.gl/ct5wVB
Best Way | Gospel Movie "Break Through the Snare" https://goo.gl/uBUQoO 


EasternLightning | TheChurchof Almighty God came into being because of the work of the returned Lord Jesus—the end-time Christ, “AlmightyGod”—in China, and it isn’t established by any person. Christ is the truth, the way, and the life. After reading God’s word, you will see that God has appeared.


Email: info@kingdomsalvation.org

没有评论:

发表评论